Facial massage achieves not only aesthetic effects, but an improvement at a general level is also noticeable, balancing even emotional states.
Through pressure, kneading and other techniques applied to the entire face, head, neck and upper chest, we activate the energy and circulation in these areas while releasing stress accumulated by excessive mental activity and daily concerns.
We also work on the reflex zones of the face with reflexology, balancing the different organs and balancing the body’s biochemistry.
The first effects of this massage are visible from the first session, since bags and dark circles fade and your face is rejuvenated, feeling more relieved and rested. Also, by activating blood flow, you will notice a natural facelift and a healthier skin color.
Facial Treatments to combine with Facial Massage
Facial Acupuncture, Ideally, 5 sessions of facial acupuncture and 5 sessions of facial massage, or Kobido for truly spectacular results.
Embriolift is a Facial Rejuvenation treatment with Electronic Mesotherapy. Combined with highly concentrated nutrients it works on skin regeneration at a cellular level.
Benefits of Facial Massage
It is important to be consistency with facial massages, not only in your centre but at home to get some results in time.
- Increases circulation, releasing toxins and giving a brighter glow.
- Firms muscles and skin for a more youthful appearance.
- Eyebrows, cheeks, cheekbones and eyes will look raised and firm.
- Stimulates drainage to reduce bags and dark circles under the eyes.
- Eliminates expression wrinkles, especially around the mouth and between the eyebrows.
- No side effects or allergies of any kind.
- You’ll notice a more youthful and radiant face.
- In addition, it improves discomfort from bruxism, trigeminal neuralgia, facial paralysis, facial oedema and tension headaches or migraines.
It is, in short, a technique capable of mitigating stress, dissipating anxiety, lack of vital energy and many feelings of physical and psychological discomfort, so it directly and positively influences the immune system.
In Templo del Masaje, many people resort to this massage to relieve and prevent strong headaches and migraines. With weekly or biweekly sessions and especially in times of greater stress, higher quality of life is achieved, as the health problems affecting us disappear.